Frank Rossitano from 30 Rock, season 4, episode 16. Before anyone gets started, let me post my own critique. First of all, I've learned that it is very difficult to reproduce the texture of stubble using a standard wax crayon. Also, Frank's lips need more contrast - again, because of the surrounding stubble. They need to be lighter (maybe?). Lastly, Frank's hat is supposed to be sitting slightly askew on his head, but because of they way I drew it, it looks like his entire head is slightly deformed. Poor Frank. After all is said and done, however, I think I've captured his expression pretty well. The word, I believe, is flabbergasted. (I love that word. Yay.) Not bad for a first effort. Tune in Monday for my next drawing!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Pranksmen... stand down!
Frank Rossitano from 30 Rock, season 4, episode 16. Before anyone gets started, let me post my own critique. First of all, I've learned that it is very difficult to reproduce the texture of stubble using a standard wax crayon. Also, Frank's lips need more contrast - again, because of the surrounding stubble. They need to be lighter (maybe?). Lastly, Frank's hat is supposed to be sitting slightly askew on his head, but because of they way I drew it, it looks like his entire head is slightly deformed. Poor Frank. After all is said and done, however, I think I've captured his expression pretty well. The word, I believe, is flabbergasted. (I love that word. Yay.) Not bad for a first effort. Tune in Monday for my next drawing!
Labels:
30 Rock,
art,
blue,
crayons,
drawing,
flabbergasted,
Frank Rossitano,
suprised,
television
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment